[Slowhand] Contents of the Slowhand Digest- Errors crossroads 2007

Bbanderic at aol.com Bbanderic at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 14:57:24 EST 2007

M Deluca wrote:

"Ok, we can all see that errors were made, with track titles, track orders,
author credits, but my god can we see past errors and look at the
performances? I love you people with the errors and the mistakes, who cares its a 20
dollar dvd set w/2 bonus tracks. Is the track listing error gonna really make
you mistake the two tracks when you hear them? Here's a suggestion put the DVD
in, watch it and then tell me you can honestly care about the errors. And
lets not forget the purpose of the festival, to make people better who have
made mistakes in their lives."

bbanderic response:

This is a discussion board isn't it? You know where people talk about all
things EC related.

I don't think anyone is overlooking the superb performances on the DVD, nor
is anyone dwelling on the mistakes or errors in the song
titles/credits/running order, just merely pointing them out.