[Slowhand] EC featured on PBS Wed., 28 Nov.

debi bluesgurl2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 13:52:21 EST 2007

Just a reminder to my fellow Slowhanders that EC will be featured on "Great Performances" on PBS Wednesday, 28 November. It's a 3-hour special (I would guess with many pledge drive interruptions.) I'm on the west coast and my TV guide states it starts at 8pm. I'd guess by now most of you have the DVD, but for those of you unfortunate enough to not have acquired it, this should help fill the void.
Debi