[Slowhand] PBS Great Performances

Justin Stygles letitloose77 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 07:27:02 EST 2007

Good Morning!

Was Pearly Queen shown on PBS?
No, We got Dear Mr. Fantasy and two Blind Faith tracks. Sweet Home Chicago was condensed.

IN Maine, NH PBS started the show @ 7:30 due to pledge drives, so I missed the first 30 minutes. Maine PBS started at 9:00, without a pledge drive, and by the time I turned it back EC and Sheryl Crow were on Tulsa Time.

Buddy Guy had a few nice things to say, like admitting he cant read music so he needs to go to these things to see others play. I think those excerpts are worth having if anyone recorded the show.

I think the show was OK. I prefered Crossroads I. Glad I have the DVD. The editing in Great Performances I didnt feel was the best. But who can complain when you get to go home and watch Clapton on Public TV for two hours???

Justin