[Slowhand] Best Buy / Easter Egg / Pearly Queen, PBS ?

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Thu Nov 29 07:14:22 EST 2007

Slowhanders,

I too was duped by the Best Buy website false advertisement.

The way I dealt with it was to immediately go to a Best Buy store and exhange it for the right one. Just bring your packing slip, point out the reason and they'll make the exchange at the 19.99 price.

The website clearly makes mention of the bonus disk, so this was clearly false advertisement.

Anybody find an Easter Egg yet on the Crossroad's II DVD's ???

Was Pearly Queen shown on PBS?

Joey Jay