[Slowhand] Bonus tracks

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Thu Nov 29 12:57:33 EST 2007

Hi Jon,

What about the fact that when EC toured Australia there was a special CD
package available for your market?
What about Japan? They did the same thing there on the last few tours.
For years the Europeans have had bonus track CD's that we had to try and
special order to get our hands on over here.
A couple of years ago I paid dearly to get a Dire Straits Best of from the
UK that included a live Knopfler show disc that was not available in USA.

I agree it's a pain for everyone but please don't feel that we over here in
the USA don't feel the pinch at times as well.

Scott Wallenberg