[Slowhand] EC on Napster

Simon George simon.george5 at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 29 19:36:12 EST 2007

Dont know how many people subscribe to Napster here, but I was flicking through the EC back catalogue and, you may have seen my posting a little while ago, where I contacted Napster over the fact that track 3 on 'There's one in Every Crowd', actually played track 3 on 461 Ocean boulevard. (Listed as Little Rachel, but plays Willie and the hand jive) they've actually removed that track now, but it turns out that tracks 7,8,9 and 10 have the same problem! A stern email is called for I think!!

Also, something re-occured to me that I meant to point out on the release of Back Home, is it me or does 'run home to me' have a remarkably similar intro to 'beautiful thing' off 'No Reason to Cry' ??
regards
Simon