[Slowhand] no bonus dik in Italy

liabar at tin.it liabar at tin.it
Sun Dec 2 14:12:37 EST 2007

Dear Slowhanders,
I have just bought and watched the double crossroads
DVD from a record shop in my town, in Italy. I asked the owner if there
was a bonus disk included in the pack. he didn't have any idea of that
, nevertheless he said that disk was the warner music in Italy
distribution
there is a bonus on disk 2 concerning solopèerformances of
a bunch of musicians called the f crossroads stage
no supplementary
disk no bonus on disk one.

If you are talking about a physical extra
third disk would it be possible to get a copy?, as I doubt we could
get it in Italy from regular shop purchase.

anything you can do for us
will be appreciated (or are there any Italian here who got the bonus
disk in Italy??)
love
lia