[Slowhand] FW: Bonus tracks

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Sun Dec 2 20:20:30 EST 2007

I won't argue with that Scott. I disapprove of all this clever marketing
country by country, but of course my opinion as a consumer is worth zip
to the record companies. It would be much fairer if all tracks were
available in all countries and that may be something which occurs as
record companies continue to embrace download technology in future. Even
though I can't be bothered with downloading, we should all at least have
equal opportunity to obtain bonus tracks, etc.

Cheers,
Jon