[Slowhand] We've Made Some Changes!

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 21:48:14 EST 2007

Dear Friends and Fans of John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers:

We've made some changes to JohnMayall.com!

LISTEN TO THIS! First, the "Welcome" intro page has a streaming clip
from "In The Palace Of The King". But more importantly, at long last,
we have finally added John Mayall music clips to the website. The most
important feature is the new-and-improved "Listen To This!" page,
featuring 14 music clips of John Mayall's long and prolific creative
output. We think those wanting to find out what John Mayall is all
about for the first time as well as the long-time John Mayall
aficionado will find this page informative and entertaining.
http://www.johnmayall.com/listen.html

FANMAIL IS BACK! We have brought back the Fanmail as a guestbook.
http://www.johnmayall.com/fanmail.html

MERCHANDISE NEWS: In addition to the nifty new popup jukeboxes on our
merchandise page, so that you can hear clips of the cd's we have for
sale, we now have a limited supply of signed harmonicas that have been
personally used by John Mayall himself (for display purposes
only--please, folks!) If you have any holiday shopping to do, this is
the place for tshirts, cd's, hats, picks and more!
http://www.johnmayall.com/merchandise.html

There are other little tweaks throughout. We hope you find this as
exciting as we do. Thanks go to the expertise at
www.whirledvisions.com for helping with this website rehab!

Thanks for your continued loyalty and support and
Happy Holidays.
Long live the blues!

JohnMayall.com