[Slowhand] Midnight blue, mercedes blue?

Eric Lacroix eric.lacroix at free.fr
Tue Dec 11 03:16:36 EST 2007

Hello Mike,

There were long discussion about this on the fender forum (non
official, fenderforum.com), but nothing sure. It is very difficult to
say because of the stage lights. Though it seems regarding the
discussions and my own opinion that it was mercedes blue.

One of the discussions:
http://www.fenderforum.com/forum.html?topic_number=629232

One user on the fenderforum has pictures of Merc and Midnight blue in
his profile :
http://www.fenderforum.com/guestbook.html?user_name=RKSTRAT

Eric