[Slowhand] Jack Bruce with Robin Trower?

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 22 20:33:28 EST 2008

Hi folks,

I emailed George Taylor Michaels of XM Radio's Deep Tracks channel. I asked if he said that Jack Bruce would be performing with Robin Trower on some of his tour dates. Here is his response:

Steve,

I both read and heard of that possibility, although not early on in the tour being Jack has some other commitments. I'll try to confirm it further, but at this point it's just speculation. Didn't mean to set off the alarms.

GTM

Hope that helps!

Steve