[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 11, Issue 22 - Eric Clapton is honorary Aussie

Hubert Orbons Hubert.Orbons at flinders.edu.au
Thu Jan 24 18:17:39 EST 2008

Hi folks,

This is a misprint. The performer is Richard Clapton, no relation.
He is a well known singer, song writer, guitarist who was very
successful in the 70's. He still tours, or does one off shows like
this from time to time.

I recall this type of thing happening in the past, makes you wonder if
it is accidental or not.

I will start the Australia Day weekend with my brother and nephew by
watching iconic Sydney blues/rock band Bondi Cigars
(www.bondi.cigars.com.au) at my favourite live venue, The Gov
(www.thegov.com.au). The local support act is also very good -
http://www.myspace.com/sweetbabyjamesandrobeyersmusic.

Cheers all and come on Aussies to beat India in the cricket !

Hubert