[Slowhand] Dumb Question

Bill Mann olesouth_bill at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 20:18:33 EST 2008

Has a musician ever played somebody else music at there concert ?

For instance, wouldn't it be cool if EC could play some Albert King, something like "Blues Power" - something that guaranteed to win appraisals from his fans.

Heck, might even cultivate some cool blues tunes from EC as it's really easy stuff
to create. Go listen to some Albert King and I'd like to see some feed back from this question, as I sort of sense Clapton has got some sort of writers block.

The one sweet thing about the 'country blues' is - it was the those old, old black blues men that really brought it to life and gave it some culture/respect.