[Slowhand] Back Again

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 10 13:15:34 EST 2008

Hi all - Just a note to let you know that I seem to be subscribed again to the SHD having received my first one (Saturday) in 3wks - since the storms that knocked out my isp for a short time. I've been going to the archives and have noted a distinct falloff in postings lately...The rains have gone for now, and it's been sunny and mid-60s for the past few days and into the coming week... We're looking forward to hearing all about your MSG adventures later this month. Bon voyage to those going - more heads-on-sticks photos!
Cheers - Mel