[Slowhand] BTA: Miami, Florida - September 6, 1995

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 23:32:35 EST 2008

How 'bout that there K00L d00d biLL mAIN.

Bill's Got a lot of Great Idears.

Gotta wunder why Bill's down there in po-dunk if him's got such good idears. Ol' Clappers obviously needs to TUNE IN and start listening. Bill, take the tin foil hat off your head long enough for EC to pick up on your THOUGHT TRANSMISSIONS so he can straighten up his career.

Ol' Bill is a great poster child for one of those "This is your brain ... this is your brain on DRUGS" billboards, don't cha think?

At any rate, some time back a Slowhander from way back mailed me a huge box of DAT masters and asked me to spread them around. Heck, it's only been a couple YEARS. I do get to things ... eventually. Good things come to those who wait, yada yada.

So, to start things off, here's the first of the bunch, for those who are so inclined, as my friend asked me to make the goodies available to SD members as well as CB members:

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=21687

And now, back to Bill's regularly scheduled rambling...

Cheers,
AG