[Slowhand] Enough already!

RMS1 Debby at Avalonrecords.com
Tue Feb 19 09:41:46 EST 2008

Really, how hard IS it to scroll down, or in my case, close the file.
My digest comes as a series of attachments, and as soon as I see "Bill
Mann" at the top of the file, I just close it. You guys are getting
your boxers in a twist over some goofball that is probably getting off
on the attention as much as anything.

Just ignore him; he'll go away.

Debby J.

________________________________

From: Steve Proctor [mailto:drpr at earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:45 AM
To: Slowhand Digest
Subject: [Slowhand] Enough already!

I, too, am tired of Bill Mann's rambling and often offensive posts. I
emailed the owner of this list, but did not receive a response. After
writing a long treatise on the errors of Bill Mann's latest
ill-conceived post, I have decided Mel Boss and others are right. Bill
Mann should just be ignored.

Steve