[Slowhand] Page & Eric

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 20:51:26 EST 2008

I don't know who to wank at more, Bill Mann (I agree with Debby's POV, as
soon as I see Bill Mann in the "from" bar, I just close and move on), or my
fellow slow-handers who are fortunate enough to attend next week's show(s).
Actually, I'm looking forward to the influx of emails after the concert.

On to my topic. Can anybody expound on Eric's opinion of Jimmy Page? Very
little in his autobiography and I've read snippets here and there that the
two tolerated each other but that's about it. I can't help myself but I'm a
huge fan of both and wonder if there has ever been (or will ever be) a
collaboration between the two.

Thoughts?

Jeff