[Slowhand] Clapton in Tampa?

David Fynan clwphils at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 27 19:41:54 EST 2008

Got a pretty surprising email from livenationent.com telling me not
to miss Eric Clapton at the Ford Amphitheater (Tampa, FL) on May 3
with Robert Randolph. Went to Ticketmaster and he's listed for that
date as well as May 5 in Hollywood, FL only. Tickets go on sale
March 1. Rather short notice. I've been to the Ford Amphitheater
and it seems like kind of a strange choice of venue for Clapton, but
I'll take it.

Anyway, anyone know what's going on? Perhaps he (and maybe Winwood)
planning a little mini tour. This just almost seems a little too
random and out of the blue to be true, but stay tuned.