[Slowhand] more EC and his band dates.....? !...so much for taking it easy there Eric, I'm not complaining, I'm loving it !!!!

ChriSparky four61ob at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 08:05:39 EST 2008

>***Two Florida Concerts in 2008***

>Eric Clapton and His Band are slated to perform two shows in Florida in

2008. On Saturday, 3 May the band will perform at the Ford Amphitheatre at

>Florida State Farigrounds, Tampa on May 3rd. Tickets for this concert go on

sale on 1 March. On Monday 5 May, the band heads south to Hollywood,

>Florida for a gig at Hard Rock Live. Tickets to the general public go on

sale at 29 February with a "venue presale" commencing at 11AM on 28
February. >For on sale details, visit ticketmaster.com

>Tickets for these shows go on sale as follows from ticketmaster.com

>Tampa, Florida - concert takes place on 3 May

>Tickets on sale March 1st at 10AM EST

>US $29.50 to $100

>Hollywood, Florida - concert takes place on 5 May

>Venue Presale 11AM to 11PM EST on 28 February

>Tickets on sale to the general public February 29th at 12PM EST

>US $100 to $400

>An official announcement regarding additional dates in America has not yet

been issued.

>***Clapton Concert Calendar / Upcoming Appearances as of 27 February

2008***

>28 February: Winwood - Clapton at Madison Square Garden, New York City, USA

***TONIGHT***

>3 May: Eric Clapton & His Band at Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, Florida

>5 May: Eric Clapton & His Band at Hard Rock Live, Hollywood, Florida

>20 JUne: Eric Clapton & His Band "Live at the Marquee", Cork, Ireland

>21 June: Eric Clapton & His Band at Malahide Castle, Dublin, Ireland

>28 June: Eric Clapton & His Band at Hyde Park, London, England (the bill

also features Sheryl Crow & John Mayer)

>29 June: Eric Clapton & His Band at Harewood House, near Leeds, England

>6 August: Eric Clapton & His Band at The Koengen, Bergen, Norway

>8 August: Eric Clapton & His Band at Egilsholl Arena, Reykjavic, Iceland

>10 August: Eric Clapton & His Band at Skanderborg Festival, Denmark

so the question here is who is "his band" for these shows ? I might be in
Tampa in early May, my Mom-in-law had knee replacement yesterday and the
wife was saying she wants to go down to help out, her sisters are already
planned a schedule to help and we fall into late April/Early May, sounds
like a plan to me ! (oh crap, I just re-read this and I'm starting to ramble
on like Bill Mann...eeek)