[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 11, Issue 57

ChriSparky four61ob at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:49:09 EST 2008

> 8. Please please please can someone share the torrent via

> Zombtracker??? (JP Donohoe)

I hear that the EC/SW show from Monday is already up on Dime, is this

> true????

Yes Monday and Tuesday's show are on dime.....lots of seeders too. I don't
have an account on zombtracker but I'm sure it will show up there soon
enough....

I'm listening to Monday's show right now and its not that bad, heard better,
heard much worse, I'd give it 7 out of 10....but I'm bias because I was at
the show !