[Slowhand] robert randolph is tour opener

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 7 10:12:07 EST 2008

looks like robert randolph is opening all the shows on the upcoming US/Canada mini-tour (yes!!).

mel, thanks for keeping us posted on Rick Batty.

steve p, i really think that footage on YouTube from MSG is from the actual video feed for "after midnite". if it was shot off the screens, there would be some sort of shaking and none is evident (unless they shot with a tripod).

james v, I got your ticket for the cuyahoga falls show, we are all set!

l8r
sammy