[Slowhand] The Autobiography / Orchestra Night

John Shortridge jshortri at rmi.net
Fri Mar 21 10:41:40 EDT 2008

Hi,
I rarely post but read the list daily. I just finished reading Eric's
autobiography and was struck by how much more there must be to tell.
I could easily see a part 2.
I know that the theme was his personal life, and all those issues,
but there is so much more on the music that could be told. Did this
strike anyone else?

Also, is there a video recording available from Orchestra night,
other than the few songs featured on 24 Nights? I believe that the
audio recording from Orchestra Night (Bootleg)
was obtained from a BBC television special. Surely this was recorded
and is out there somewhere. I just love this recording. It is one of
my all time favorites.

John

John Shortridge
jshortri at rmi.net

Raise your glass to the hard working people
Lets drink to the uncounted heads
Lets think of the wandering millions
Who need leaders but get gamblers instead
-Jagger / Richards