[Slowhand] Jeff Healey in Roadhouse

Simon George simon.george5 at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 29 15:21:09 EDT 2008

He does play "White Room", my memory tells me that you only hear the opening
riff before the scene changes. the JHB used to play this song as part of
their repotoire in the days of the first album, as such there are several
bootlegs around (my own MP3 collection is currently in disarray on an
external disk somewhere in a messy study, and with a week old baby in the
house I dont see it getting sorted any time soon, otherwise I'd send you a
copy,) I'm sure if no one else can help that theres a copy somewhere out
there (I think mine came from a bit torrent I downloaded.)
Simon