[Slowhand] keepvid.com (no EC content)

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 31 08:22:36 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I recently discovered http://keepvid.com/ This website not only allows you to save YouTube files, but it can also save them in .MP4 format. This is a format which can be played on iPods. Other methods I have seen for saving YouTube videos save them in .FLV format, which then must be separately converted to .MP4 format.

Speaking of YouTube videos, I found my choice for the most bizarre video of all times at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YX9vxOyDfU It's Jeff Beck's "Ambitious" and the video features all kinds of people auditioning to be his vocalist. Gee, Donnie Osmond is a little bit rock and roll!

Off to see B.B. King tonight!

Steve