[Slowhand] Eric Clapton compilation..Gleaning

bluesman13 bluesman13 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 10:52:24 EDT 2008

>>Greetings all...I have been after this 3 cd set for

awhile with not too much success..anyone have this? I
have a nice list with which to trade. Shoot me an
email...mrnybluesman at yahoo.com

Thanks <<<

DN gives the EC concerts with SW a thumbs-up and the
Almighty returns to the SH list after a long while.
That's a lot for one month!

In recognition, if you email me, I'll make some copies
of this Clapton "hits" Volume 1 - 3 disk set for you.
Compiled in 2005 by Mark (the almighty one) and
JoeyJay, the set consists of a compilation of Clapton
hits including some never released to DVD clips (MSG
Dylan anniversary concert and the George Harrison
tour.

I'll make as many as I can, and if you want a copy
email me and not the list. If you can also help and
make some copies for others let me know that too.
I don't know about you, but I'm still waiting for
Volume 2!

Steve