[Slowhand] Old Clapton mazazines

bluesman13 bluesman13 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 12:59:23 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm going through a hard time in my life - a pending
divorce. But I'm clearing out a ton of old Clapton
guitar player magazines, old concert programs, Clapton
songs books, and other printed stuff. If you're a
guitar player, you will really like this stuff as
there are transcribed solos and songs. Mnay of the
info in the magazines I used when I was updated the EC
FAQ several years ago.

All I'm asking for is for reimbursement of postage to
send it to you. Sorry, but USA and Canada shipping
only. Please reply to witz1957 at comcast dot net

First reply, gets it.

Steve Horowitz