[Slowhand] Doyle at Memphis in May 2008

Bill P redcardinal0 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 23:11:19 EDT 2008

Was a bad joke. Clearly I was the fool for even coming to this event.
Probably about the best act I saw
was Michael McDonald. Saw a little of Aretha Franklin. Fergie, looked more
like the guys who do acrobats
on Beale Street on the stage. The Black Crow's sounded decent.

Lots of young girls in cowboy boots and if you want to look like a tourist
wear some of those rainy day booties.
But, I can imagine how there feet must have been sweating... That's about
like how Waylon Jennings probably
felt when he wore that boot which was 1/2 a size too small. Read his book !

Waylons that is.

But, I can vividly see why Clapton left Memphis to never return, living on
an island or "Palm" Beach.

No doubt, I'm going to have to go back to the Ukraine to find a wife or just
stay single and go to fashion
shows in Memphis, those phillipino's can get all dolled up and look so chic!

Funny isn't it I've seen the caliber of people who end up in drug rehab
centers, most
really never get cured, it's all about real friends....Who say something and
will stand behind them.

Most really don't have much of a chance.