[Slowhand] What really matters...

Fabio Dwyer fabiodwyer at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 00:25:40 EDT 2008

Hello,
Putting aside all this bubleshit of Fergie that our buddy "Redcardinal" (should we call him Ole' Bill) has bothering us recently, what about the new set list? Lots of blues, 11 or 12 out of 19 songs! Great! Eric even remembered Nick and AG with the return of their favorite wedding song... It seems that the Set-List Generator broke, stucked somewhere 1926 and 1970 - lol
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is this song Don't Knock my Love? I believe EC never play that one before, I certainly never heard it... Old obscure blues song ? New one? Any insight is worthy!

Cheers, Fabio

PS. Sorry for "spoiling the surprise" of the setlist, but I believe we slowhand-digesters are not only "concert-goers" we're all updated with set-lists and stuff.