[Slowhand] New songs!

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Mon May 5 08:32:48 EDT 2008

Just back from Tampa. A friend gave me front row tickets! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

"Don't Knock My Love" and "Rockin' Chair" are apparently brand new songs. "Don't Knock My Love" is very funky. Geetarz commented that it sounded a little like the August material. And yet it sounds very current. I think it would be a great single. Great solo during the song, which was the theme for the night.

"Rockin' Chair" is acoustic and also a nice addition. To me, it's a jazz song with a little blues influence. The song would have fit on Reptile nicely.

But why take my word for it? Check out this fine recording:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=195346

Steve