[Slowhand] Ramblings and belated musings from the FLA shows

David Strahl candyear at earthlink.net
Mon May 12 13:05:09 EDT 2008

Hi,
I've said it once and I'll say it again, as the tix. get more
expensive the quality of the audience gets worse. That entitlement
issue. Jeff is right. Why do people shell out all sorts of dough for
these shows and just talk through the whole set? Why are they there?
I've even had to pay the usher at Nassau Colisseum to put me in the
penalty box. At jazz shows they would make a request to limit the
conversation. How do we get through to the woman on your right that
is calling her friend on the cell phone talking above the music
telling her what a fabulous time she's having. Barf.
I'm admittedly crazy,
David