[Slowhand] Bill P

JP Donohoe finglas at finglas.karoo.co.uk
Thu May 15 01:56:54 EDT 2008

Hi all

First of all can I say I'm glad to see the crowd's behaviour being
discussed. The boot of SW/EC at MSG on the 28th is well and truly marred by
that God awful woman and her incessant chatter. Why do they pay all that
money and then talk all the way through? Even during the quiet and delicate
moments???

Anyway, well done those who tell them to shut the f*** up!

And secondly, I didn't join the get rid of Bill Mann campaign last time
mainly because I though ignoring him was the best policy, however, this time
please can I start the campaign?

Bill P, "shut the fuck up"!!!!!!!!!!

Go away!

Be gone!

Be not here!

The postings are not even humorous they are just crap!

GO AWAY!