[Slowhand] SInead O'Connor

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 00:39:06 EDT 2008

Re:

"... then again, my favorite part of Bobfest was seeing Sinead O'Connorbooed off the stage."

Sinead O'Connor wasn't 'booed off the stage'. Yes she was booed, but didn't leave the stage, Instead she changed the rehearesed song to a solo performance of Bob Marley's War, as (I would like to think) a "fuck you" to all the narrow minded dipshits in the audience whose understanding of the compexities of Ireland over the last few centuries was limited to a single performance on Saturday Night Live.

Mind you, this is just my opinion, like all the posts on this here Digest.

Tone

Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT