[Slowhand] Sacto Yarn

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 16 21:44:20 EDT 2008

Bimmer, huh? Well, that sure takes the glimmer off this yarn :-o
We'll need to compare notes at tomorrow's BBQ...
If you all the yarns I spun
When I was sober,
And brought them together
For just one night,
I know theyd never match
My sweet imagination
Everything looks worse in black and white...
Mel

Mel,

I think those beers must have clouded your memory :-)  We drove up in your BMW – I’ve never been in your Lotus – yet.  Also, that would have been out of character for me to say something like that – I believe I said something myself to the person in question!

But it was a great road trip.

Cheers,

Rick