[Slowhand] Glad you said that...

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 27 13:56:40 EDT 2008

Glad that you said that, Steve. YES - "Motherless Children" was a perfect startup song! I watched some video footage from CGF2007 over the holiday weekend: on "Why Does Love"  where E cozied next to DT and they played double leads. That was a magical moment and rare in that E doesn't "cozy" next to anyone very often, seems to enjoy his "space." That double lead was so cool with DT doing slide and E at times simulating slide in rigerous fretwork-notebending. I also listened to the Tampa program thanks to the generosity of RickB, and I found that setlist very enjoyable. Sure, sometimes I wish that E was eternally-40, and I'll bet he does too. In fact, come to think of it, I'll take some-o-that too! Thanks for posting, Steve!
Mel