[Slowhand] EC and the fans that get up my nose.

mrpaulcook at aol.co.uk mrpaulcook at aol.co.uk
Tue May 27 16:57:53 EDT 2008

Hi all,

It's been a while.

I am sick to death of the complete and utter shite some people post on this here digest.? It was idiotic fans (if that's what they call themselves) that made me quit the EC Access forum.

That Bill geezer, his posts are too much.? EC stop playing the blues??????? For f*&k sake man have a day off.?

The best thing to do if that guy posts any further rubbish is to simply ignore him.? By replying we would just be encouraging him!!!

Sorry,

But he is too much,

Paul C.

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEPAULCOOKBAND