[Slowhand] Losing Hand and Blossom

John Shortridge jshortri at rmi.net
Mon Jun 2 00:19:33 EDT 2008

Hi,
Just recently Losing Hand caught my ear as well. Great song, and Eric
has giving it a nice edge.
I saw the Blossom show Saturday night, and also loved it. He was very
on. The band is tight, and to "Tell the Truth" I always consider it a
real privilege to
see him live. I actually flew in from the Denver area just to see him
and some family. We encountered a nightmare traffic jam getting in,
and therefore missed
Robert Randolph. I was bummed by that, although I have seen him
several other times. I was just glad we got in to see Eric. I started
worrying about that
at some point during the traffic jam.

John