[Slowhand] Administrivia

David Hillman hillman at planet-torque.com
Mon Jun 2 23:31:59 EDT 2008

I know many of you talk amongst yourselves off-line. If you hear of
someone who was unsubscribed from the list today, please tell them to
re-subscribe. Something went haywire in the bounce processing, and some
people may have been automatically removed in error. Or maybe not, it's
difficult to tell from the logs I have access to.

Thanks.

--
David Hillman