[Slowhand] Stained Glass?

John Mills turbineltd at btconnect.com
Tue Jun 3 10:37:14 EDT 2008

It was probably one piece, which broke into 23 during transit!
As usual, I'm jesting; I don't know what the items are.

John

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.redcross.org.uk/news.asp?id=81757

Eric Clapton donates for Red Cross art sale
Legendary blues guitarist Eric Clapton has donated more than 20 paintings to
the Chelsea British Red Cross charity shop, which will be up for grabs at an
art sale on 5 June.

Prestigious art galleries, art dealers and artists, including local artist
Paul Richard, have also donated artwork for the Red Cross sale at the
Chelsea shop on Old Church Street, London.

The shop, famous for its stock of vintage and designer clothes, has held
many successful sale events in the past.
Cathy Shimmell, shop manager, said: "This sale is set to be really
incredible. My wonderful customers and other kind people have been so
generous in donating art works to support the Red Cross. I'm very grateful
to Eric Clapton who donated 23 pieces of art work."

Donations of artwork are still being gratefully accepted, please ring 0207
376 7300.

The art sale will take place on 5 June, 6-9pm at the British Red Cross shop,
69-71 Old Church Street (off Kings Road), SW3 5BS. Light refreshments will
be served.