[Slowhand] Re-Is There Anyone Out There

Trevor trevork1 at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 25 07:40:45 EDT 2008

Hi Jon,
Hey, you are not Robinson Crusoe as we Aussies say. I had been thinking maybe that a bomb had been dropped on the United States and no one had noticed, or maybe that all Slowhanders in the U.S and U.K had gone away for their summer vacation or whatever you guys call it over there. Has AOL got anything to do with it? We are in the depths of winter down here in OZ where God (The real God that doesn't play a Strat) goes for his holidays. Has Eric died and gone to that big guitar repair shop in the sky?...nothing in the press here or is he up there playing with the greats?...I don't know, except that I have missed my daily injection, whether it be good or bad (no thanks to "Bill " or whatever he calls himself now.)
Pardon me for shouting

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY DIGEST?

Trevor
OZ