[Slowhand] Billy Preston Holloywood Bowl 04 performance

debi bluesgurl2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 12:13:20 EDT 2008

Steve, regarding your question if Billy Preston's '04 Hollywood Bowl performance was his last, unfortunately, I can't answer your query.

However, I have a follow-up question.  Does anyone know if the performance is available on DVD?

If not, can anyone recommend any Preston DVD material aside from "Concert for George?" That's the only DVD I own with Billy's wonderful presence, and I'd like to build my collection.
Deb