[Slowhand] tech info support request (no EC info)

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 22:31:21 EDT 2008

Sammy said:

"i am not into doing anything fancy editing - wise, all i hope to do is
download the clips onto my harddrive,
and burn a dvd of them (no titles, music, superflous B.S., just one clip
after another that i can fit onto a standard dvd-r).
I have an MS-based computer, not a Mac.

please respond privately with any recommendations."

PLEASE DON'T RESPOND PRIVATELY!

I need all the help I can get down this line too.

Tone

Obligatory EC content:

Where did the Blue Condition outtake with Clapton on vocals surface from.

Prior to the Deluxe Edition of Disraeli Gears there has never been any
mention of it.