[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 11, Issue 244

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 08:40:11 EDT 2008

> Thanks Sam for that great review of Joe's latest CD,

> Live from Nowhere in Particular,

> it was a great and very true review, it reminded me to

> re-offer my affiliate link to Slowhanders

> to get Joe's live CD as reviewed by Sam Mangano with

> free shipping & handling direct from the Joe:

> http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=114

> Let me know what you think of the CD,

For those who haven't got it, it's chock full of tonal goodness!

And for those who are interested, here's one of my recent Joe shows, fresh off my master:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=220763

Joe in many ways reminds me of the late Danny Gatton, in that he will
toss in all these little musical clues, sometimes so fleeting that you've
really got to be listening to catch them.

As Sam pointed out, I love this because it's so obscure, Joe not only tosses in a little bit of an EC composition, but it's completely esoteric, something a casual fan will never recognize:

http://www.geetarz.org/tunez/joe.mp3

More samples, vids from this show, pics etc. at:

http://www.geetarz.org/blog/

Enjoy!
AG

Enjoy!