[Slowhand] Jeff Beck at RS November29,2007 DVD

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 15 15:08:49 EST 2008

JeffB did 5-nights November, 2007 at Ronnie Scotts and a CD was released a couple of weeks ago. It's great. I have it. A video is rumored to be released Q109 - we'll see. Last month on BBC-tv a program was aired that featured some choice performances of the November 29th program including an encore w/E. I have that video, and I will send copies to the first three slowhanders who promise to pass it on to three more.
HappyHollandaise to all - Mel.