[Slowhand] who's missing

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 15 15:23:12 EST 2010

MarkK, BonnieR, JoeS and LindseyB are great player performers whom I love see play at this venue. I've read/heard that there might be some issues between BonnieR and E and, likewise, I don't imagine that E and JimmyP are best of chums. I would add Roy Rogers to that list of great performers!
MelB
So they've announced another Crossroads Benefit Guitar Festival and it's the