[Slowhand] Who's missing?

Jeff Elliott jnt.elliott at comcast.net
Wed Feb 17 09:48:34 EST 2010

I thought about adding both Wood and Richards as well as I agree with
you...it would be a hoot. But only if Wood is sober. I saw a video of him
trying to play Ooh La La at the Stratocaster tribute and it wasn't too good.
He appeared to be pretty sloshed at the time.

Santana showed up in Dallas at the first Crossroads if I'm not mistaken and
it was interesting to see Eric try to fit in with Carlos' style.

And I agree about Los Lonely Boys, they'd fit in where Los Lobos left off
last go round.

Jeff