[Slowhand] Who's Missing

Jon Maclean macca461 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 22:03:24 EST 2010

Hi all,

I agree with Jeff that a spot with Steve stills at the Crossroads Festival would be great, but I used to harbour a desire for Eric to work with Peter Green, in a minimalist setting, either live or in the studio. Chances are, particularly with Green's health and other issues, it will never eventuate, which is why I don't even think about it much now.
Funnily enough, Green is about to tour Australia in about 6 weeks' time. He seemed a bit out of it last time he was here in 2002, more on auto-pilot than Eric could ever imagine being, so here's hoping he's more on the ball this time.

Cheers,
Jon