[Slowhand] Guitar Player brazilian edition and...ME!

Fabio Dwyer fabiodwyer at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 14:54:41 EDT 2010

Hello my friends Slowhanders!

I'm proud to tell you that Guitar Player magazine, brazilian edition (yeah, there is such thing, since 1996) wrote a review about a track of my new indie album, Central Station. It's a small note, but a big step for me. B.B. King is on the cover, it's a blues special edition. The editors suggested to put ME in the cover and B.B. in the new talents session, but I refused that...(lol!) just kidding:-)

EC related topic? Listen to the track and tell me if there's influence or not ;-)

I'm sending you a link with the pics of the magazine (cover+column). Translation to English on the comments below. Cheers from Brazil,
Fabio Dwyer (www.myspace.com/fabiodwyer)

Link:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=150200623&albumId=2384436