[Slowhand] Doubst about new tour...

Fabio Dwyer fabiodwyer at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 20:06:50 EDT 2010

Hey people,

I have two questions about the setlist from EC & SW current tour: Is this thing called "Slide Song (A)" some new composition by Eric? I watched it at Youtube and it's GREAT! Anyone heard it before?

Second question: They have been playing a song called "The Shape I'm In"; what is that one? Is it The Shape You're In" (from Money & Cigarettes) mislabled? I love that song. Is it from Steve?

I hope someone can 'ease my worried mind" here;-)

Cheers,
Fabio