[Slowhand] movie version of Crossroads 2010

Michael Gaffigan MGaffigan at measinc.com
Wed Jul 28 13:31:13 EDT 2010

I am curious how many of you saw the theater version of the 2010 Crossroads Festival? I saw it in a theater in nearby Raleigh-Durham, and the sound was not great, as in it there was no Dolby 5.1, or any of the sound one would expect from a concert video. The video itself was interesting for what was omitted: no BB King monologue (no surprise), no Bert Jansch, little Keb Mo, little Earl Klugh (both as part of an ensemble-Earl doing a 30 second solo on Lay Down Sally, Keb Mo a longer solo on the same song). Citizen Cope was featured-with a dazed/stoned look throughout-though I did enjoy the song. So, comments? Anyone else see this? Thanks

Michael
mgaffigan at measinc.com<mailto:mgaffigan at measinc.com>

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended solely for acknowledged recipients. If you think you have received this information in error, please reply to the sender and delete all copies from your system. Please note that unauthorized use, disclosure, or further distribution of this information is prohibited by the sender. Note also that we may monitor email directed to or originating from our network. Thank you for your consideration and assistance. |