[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 15, Issue 79

VIC DAWSON vdas5 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 22:54:17 EDT 2010

Went to see the 2010 Crossroads Guitar Festival Movie last night. Only about 20 people in the theater. Having been to the actual event just a month earlier, it was nice to see the show while sitting in air conditioning. The movie featured a pretty good selection of songs from the many performances of the day. One thing that I had forgotten was the love affair all the artists, including EC, seem to be having with Citizen Cope. The DVD release, I'm certain, will feature much more of the day's events. All in all it looked good and sounded great.